Instructions for Mail In Repair
Send in your mobile device or computer. We perform an initial examination, complete your repair, and send an invoice to you. Once the invoice is paid, your device is shipped back right to you!
In order to keep track of your device(s) please use the module below to start a new ticket with all of your information so we can contact you when the repair is completed. This will also allow you to track the progress of the repair from our Repair Status page.
After completing the steps below please send your device to our repair shop:
383 College St.
Burlington, VT 05401 USA
UPS, USPS, DHL, Fedex. We don't mind how you ship it to us.
Questions? See our FAQ
- Please do not send any cases, chargers, cables etc.
- Please include a password for the device if applicable
- Wait for the [automated] email to be sent from our system after ticket creation (1-2hrs)
- Include the ticket number assigned to your repair
- By mailing your device you are accepting our Terms & Conditions
Repair shops please use our: B2B Mail-In Page
383 College Street
Burlington, VT, 05401