B2B Discounted Repairs
Wires Computing DBA: Microsolderingrepairs offers discounted Business to Business (B2B) rates which are typically on average 45% off retail prices to facilitate customer repairs.
While we encourage B2B services, we hold repair shops to a higher standard than end-user mail-ins and as such in order to provide discounted rates we work with the following guidelines:
- Pre-diagnosed the issue to be a board level problem
- If an iPhone is sent fully assembled we may charge a fee for disassembly ($25)
- Allowing for adequate time to repair devices
- Understanding if we do not have a password to test device, we cannot confirm repairs thoroughly, which may result in additional charges for any re-work repairs
- Disclose any previous repairs
- Provide ticket number with shipment(s)
- Assume all responsibility for disassembly and reassembly
- Assume all support for end customer
- Timely payments of open invoices after repair
- Not disclosing our contact information to the end customer
- Utilize the repair status page
I understand the above requirements to receive B2B prices.